Friday, February 1, 2013

d33j

Carsick #7: D33J - "Always There" from INTOTHEWOODS.TV on Vimeo.



In this awesome video you see d33j driving through Seattle making a killer song. When I think innovative and classic electronic music, I think wedidit collective. wedidit is a group of young artists from the LA area, and stretches out to Halifax for the amazing Ryan Hemsworth. I have consistently been impressed by their awesome releases. I am constantly caught off guard by their clashing of styles. d33j is just one of the many wedidit crew, but he is the one I've been listening to the longest (since tide songs got upped to LUE).

If you haven't heard of wedidit head over to their blog and check out their releases. http://www.wediditcollective.com/

till then, enjoy the tunes.





No comments:

Post a Comment