Tuesday, October 13, 2015

G -> Goth Money Records

Yo, what's up. It's been a while. I am going to school right now for web design so I have been focusing on a different side of the internet. Happy to be back here posting some shiz though. Recently, I been bumping A LOT of Goth Money Records more specifically Black Kray. I can't tell you much about these guys personal lives cause I don't focus on music like that. I can share some songs I been listening to though.



This song specifically reminds me of RL Grime's remix of Love Sosa. YNG16 has some obvious similar elements, like the lazy way Kray mumbles his bars. What I really like about this track though is how relaxed and intense it is at the same time. Lyrically, he doesn't really stand out: he's slangin the same shit that every other rapper is saying but the production and aesthetic of the track is awesome. I definitely enjoy this clique.

No comments:

Post a Comment